sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

Google Chrome Themes Kpop

During this week prior to the end of the modem my limit (not knowing) I decided to put a different theme in my Google Chrome ^ ^
   And entering the site (click here if you use google chrome browser) and on the first page I saw some of the issues Singers, GirlsGroups and BoyGroups of Kpop (KOREAN POP-Korean pop music) as Super Junior (boygroup) and Taeyeon Yoona (girlsgroups SNSD / Girl 's Genration) and several others like SHINee and etc ...
look at some Theme of YoonaTheme of TaeyeonTheme of Super JuniorTheme of Shinee.
Well the ones I saw were on the front page also has other and aah as the United States as Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Beyonce, Shakira and more ...
Kisses personal
I hope you guys like it, use it and have fun
bye o /

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário